Betty Blocks, the world’s leading platform for no-code rapid application development, has announced that it achieved a record breaking growth of 210% in 2017. Betty Blocks attributes this success to the no-code adoption by its customers as well as its growing international expansion. The company, based in the Netherlands, has opened new offices in the USA, UK, Germany and Japan.
Highlights from 2017 include:
- 210% percent growth in annual recurring revenue
- Betty Blocks included in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise HPaPaaS
- Included four new regions to its portfolio
- More than 120 product updates to the award-winning platform,
- First no-code platform to receive the ISO 27001 certification
What to Expect in 2018
Betty Blocks is preparing for even greater growth in 2018 by hiring more employees across the globe, further expanding their partner network and continuing to develop the platform. Momentum is definitely on our side; Forrester predicts the sales of no-code development platforms to grow by 68% to become a 15 billion dollar market within two years. As the worldwide need continues to increase, Betty Blocks has the prospects to grow more valuable, all while providing organizations all over the world with an effective solution.